Parents Information Night November 15thFrom 5pm-6pmThis is a very important meeting to inform you about the ECC curriculum and our teaching strategies that we use in our classes. Your participation and attendance is very much appreciated
Hello! Welcome to KG2 Flamingos class, I am very happy to be your child's teacher this year. My Name is Abeer Ysssin and my Teaching Assistant is Lea.
I hope we can work together to make this year a most successful and productive one.
The following information is very important. Please read it carefully and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
• The school day time is from 7:00 am – 12:00 pm. Punctuality is greatly appreciated. Please notify the school if your child will be late or absent. If your child arrive at 7:10 it’s consider a tardy and will need a pass to enter the classroom.
• For snack please enclose healthy small snacks such as fresh fruits or sandwiches (Finger food). Please, no candy bars or sodas.
• Please send a plastic thermos instead of glass bottles or jars for your child's drink. (Plastic is safe for your child).
• Please label all personal items that are going to be sent to school.
• If your child needs to take any medication on a regular basis, please contact the nurse.
• Children must not bring jewellery to school. We will not be responsible for any losses.
• Your child should bring a change of clothes just in case of emergencies (These items will stay in school on a regular basis).
Please note that our PE classes are on Tuesday & Wednesday